If you want to make a group on Instagram and you are not getting the option to create an Instagram group then don’t worry we are here to help you. Here you will see how to create a group on Instagram on an Android phone or iPhone step by step.
How to Create a Group Chat on Instagram
You will find some other useful information and tips about Instagram Groups here. Are you tired of messaging a lot of different people on Instagram? And now want to create an Instagram group and talk to all your friends, and customers at once.
So let’s see – if you already have the Instagram app on your Android phone or iPhone, that’s a good thing. If not, first install the Instagram app. Yes, if Instagram already exists, then update it, as it will work better on the updated version.
Instagram App doesn’t support direct messaging on the browser version. So you won’t be able to use Instagram Groups chat on the web browser.
- How to Delete Gmail Account Permanently
- How to Change/Reset Instagram Password on Phone, iPhone, Pc
- 19 Best Cryptocurrency Apps in India
How to Create an Instagram Group
1. Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
2. Tap the Direct Message icon in the top-right corner.
3. Now add Peoples to Create Group ( for adding peoples, tap on the Search bar and type out the names of people you want to add to the Group).
4. Then, tap the Chat option in the top-right corner.
You have added people to your group, but your group will not be created until you send the first message to the group. You can then give your group a name, and notify other people about the existence of the group.
Here’s How to do Instagram Group Chat Settings
You have successfully created your First Instagram Group. After that, you have to do some settings of your Instagram group. For example, you can browse a lot of options in a group and also change some of the main settings of the group.
- First, Open the Instagram.
- Then, tap on the Direct Messages icon.
- Select the group.
- Then, tap the “See group members”.
- To change your Insta group photo, tap the Change group photo option.
- You can add more people by tapping Add People..(+) icon.
You’ll also get other great options on this group’s settings page as you scroll down. You can mute anyone, mute any member, send personal messages, leave or end a chat, and more.
You can easily unsend the message sent to the group. To unsend any message, long-press the message and press Unsend.