Background music is one of the most popular features. Whether you want to add an emotional touch to your videos or just improve their overall aesthetic appeal, background music can do the trick. But, figuring out how to add background music to a video clip can be a little tricky.
In this article, we will teach you the basics of adding background music to a video clip and help you get started quickly. By the end of this guide, you will know how to choose the right music, sync it to the video, and even add special effects to make your videos pop!
How to Add Background Music to a Video clip
Adding background music to a video clip is a great way to set the mood and add some personality. It’s also a great way to make your video more interesting and engaging. Here are the three easy steps you need to follow to add background music to your video clip:
- Select the music you want to use.
- Import the music into your video editing software.
- Sync the music with your video clip.
Add Background Music to a Video clip using iMovie
There are a few different ways to add background music to a video clip, but we’re going to focus on how to do it using iMovie.
The first thing you’ll need is the audio track that you want to use as your background music. You can find free music tracks online, or you can use music from your library. Once you have the audio track that you want, drag it into the Project Media pane in iMovie.
Now, select the video clip that you want to add the background music too. In the Inspector pane, click on the Audio tab. Under Audio Effects, you’ll see a list of effects that you can apply to the clip.
Scroll down until you find the “Music” effect. Click on it, and then drag the audio track from the Project Media pane into the Effect Controls pane. You can adjust the volume and other settings as needed.
Add background music to a video clip using Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker is a versatile program that can be used to add background music to your video clips. The process is simple: just import the video clip you want to use and drag it into the timeline.
Then, find the music you want to use and add it to the soundtrack. You can also adjust the volume and timing of the music to create a seamless integration. It’s easy to get creative with this process and create a video that’s perfectly tailored to your preferences.
Add background music to a video clip using Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is a video editing software that you can use to add background music to your video clips. The process is fairly simple: first, import the video clip that you want to add music to into Premiere Pro.
Next, drag and drop the audio file that you want to use as the background music into the timeline. Finally, adjust the audio levels so that the music is just loud enough to be heard over the video. You can also add effects like fades and delays to the audio track to create a more polished look.
Add background music to a video clip using Sony Vegas Pro
Adding background music to a video clip is a great way to enhance the overall mood and tone. You can use Sony Vegas Pro to easily add background music to your video clip. Here are a few simple steps:
- Import the video clip you want to add background music to into Sony Vegas Pro.
- Drag the audio track you want to use into the timeline at the bottom of the screen.
- The audio track will now be visible in the timeline.
- You can now trim or edit the audio track as needed.
- Once you’re satisfied with the audio track, click on “Render” and export your video clip with background music added.
Things to keep in mind while adding background music to a video clip
Adding background music to your videos can help to create an engaging experience for your viewers. Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing the right music:
- Music that is motivating and inspires your audience to action can be a great addition to your videos.
- Try to find music that is appropriate for your video content. For example, if you are filming a presentation, try to find music that is professional and doesn’t distract from the content.
- Make sure to license your music properly. This means that you are eligible to receive revenue from the music you use, and you can also be sure that the music will be used legally.
- Choose music that will add a sense of movement or activity to the clip. If the video is of people in a scene, choose music that sounds like it is in motion. If the video is of a landscape or environment, choose music that sounds like it is in a still place.
Adding background music to a video clip can be a great way to add extra emotion or emphasis to your message. By using one of the many software programs available, you can easily add background music to your video clip in just a few simple steps.
- Mi (Redmi) Note 11E Pro Launched With 120Hz AMOLED Display: Check Price, Specifications
- Apple iPhone 13 Specifications, Price in India