Here you will know about the Instagram Playback feature and why Instagram Playback is Not Working/Showing, Where to Find it?
This year Instagram has a year review feature for the next few weeks. By the end of the year, Instagram has added a new wrap-up feature providing Instagram playback for users on the social media platform.
This feature shows your best stories from the year on Instagram, though you can add or remove other stories you like. Instagram says this feature, helps you see your special moments, we’ve created a playback from your stories.
You can easily choose stories before sharing them And playback, which will be available for the next few weeks.
- How to Add Music to Instagram Story without sticker
- How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently
- Top 15 Android phone problems and solutions
Instagram Playback: Not Working/Showing, Where to Find?
How to fix Instagram Playback not showing or working on Android, iPhone (ios), or Pc
If you don’t see the Instagram playback feature, don’t worry. All users will get this playback feature. If you haven’t posted at least three Instagram Stories in a year, you won’t get the playback feature.
If you have posted enough stories and still you don’t see the Instagram playback feature then first update your Instagram app. Wait a few days you will get this facility soon.
- If you are an iPhone user, then you should also check for updates by going to the App Store.
- If you use Instagram on PC (Desktop) then you will already have the latest Instagram version.
- After doing all this, if playback is not showing, close the app from the background by swiping completely. Open the app again.
- If it still doesn’t show Playback, uninstall and reinstall Instagram. Or alternatively, clear the cache.
Instagram playback where to find: When you open the Instagram app a View Your playback tile will appear at the top of your feed, below Stories.
How to create Instagram Playback
Here’s how to create your How to create Instagram Playback.
- First Open your Instagram app.
- Your Playback should appear at the top of your feed under the stories option.
- Tap the View Playback button.
- you’ll see the 10 stories chosen for you by Instagram (if you’ve created more than 10 stories).
- Select whether to add or remove certain stories.
- You can edit (customize) the text, colors, stickers in the stories.
- You can use stickers before Taping Share your stories.
- That’s it, your highlights will be published in your stories.
You can customize the text, colors, and stickers in the stories. After customizing it, you can share the playback with your friends through your story. The feature is expected to become popular among Instagram users, who will be able to re-share their top stories from last year.
This playback feature is available for a limited time and will disappear at the end of the year. For more updates, tech tips & tricks, and How-to Guide, follow TechK on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.