LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network. It allows you to permanently delete or deactivate your profile from LinkedIn on mobile, iPhone, computer via app and browser. Here’s how to delete or Close your LinkedIn account permanently and how to delete your LinkedIn account without a password, email.
Remember once you delete your account, you will lose all your account data. So before deleting an account, you should download a copy of your LinkedIn data.
After deleting your LinkedIn account, your profile will be permanently deleted from LinkedIn. If you change your mind, you can reactivate your old account within 14 days.
- How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently on Android
- How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently on Android Phone
You will lose all your group follows, memberships, ignored and pending invites, approvals, and recommendations once you delete a LinkedIn account.
To download a copy of LinkedIn data, visit the Request Your Data page on the LinkedIn website and tap the “Request Archive” button.
How to Delete Linkedin Account Permanently on Android Phones, iPhone app
Here’s how to delete your LinkedIn account from a mobile phone, iPhone step by step.
- First, Open your LinkedIn app.
- Login to your Linkedin account.
- At the top of your LinkedIn homepage, Tap on Your Profile Logo.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down and Tap on Help Center.
- Tap on Close your account.
- Tap the Continue button.
- Now, tell the reason for closing your Linkedin account.
- Tap Next.
- Please provide a little more information about the reason for closing your account.
- Tap Next.
- Enter your password to close the account.
- Tick the CheckBox.
- Tap Done.
- Now you see a notification- We’ve closed your account.
- You have successfully closed your account, you will get this confirmation mail on your registered Gmail.
- How to Delete My Twitter Account Permanently on Android
- How to Delete Gmail Account Permanently in Android phone
- Top 10 Best Android Browser for Downloading Large/Big Files
How to Delete Linkedin Account via browser on Desktop/Computer
To delete your Linkedin Account via browser, visit LinkedIn.com.
- Now, find the “Me( your profile picture icon)” at the top of the page and click on it. Click Settings & Privacy .
- Now Scroll down on the Account Management and click “Close Account”.
- Select a reason why you want to close your LinkedIn account and give any feedback.
- Click “Next” to continue.
- Now, Enter your LinkedIn account password.
- Click the Close Account option to confirm you want to close your Linkedin account.
If you wish to retain any information after your account is closed. So LinkedIn allows you to download a copy of your data before deleting it.
Reasons to Close your LinkedIn Account
Your opinion and supporting material are considered here before deleting the account. Why did you delete your LinkedIn account? Let’s go through the most common reasons why people deactivate their LinkedIn profiles.
- You previously created a LinkedIn account and accidentally created another.
- You must have received a lot of emails.
- Even if you subscribe, you are not getting the value.
- There has been a problem with your policy.
- You are receiving unwanted content.
There can be many reasons for closing your LinkedIn account like this.
- OnePlus 9 RT 5G Specifications, Price, Launch Date in India
- OnePlus 10 Pro Price, Specifications, Release Date in India
- New Apple iPhone 13 Specifications, Price in India
How to Reactivate Your Linkedin Account
If you want to reactivate your account within 14 days, click LinkedIn Reactivate My Account from your Gmail. You’ll see a “Yes Reactivate” button that will reactivate your account.
LinkedIn will send you a reactivation mail in a few days. Sign in with your account email address and password.
However you will lose those group memberships, follows, ignore, and pending invites, approvals, and recommendations.
You can still find your LinkedIn account on search engines like Google and Bing. This is because search engines can update these profiles a little slower than websites.
- Instagram Playback 2021 Feature Not Working/Showing [Fix]
- How to Change/Reset Facebook Password
- What do I do if My Phone Charger is Plugged in But Not Charging?