Do you want to Delete your Twitter Account Permanently? Whatever the reason for deleting your account, you no longer wish to use Twitter or start a new account.
You can permanently delete a Twitter account in a few simple steps. But Twitter requires that you disable it first. Twitter stores your information for 30 days, during which you can reactivate your account at any time.
Here you will see – How to deactivate Twitter account permanently on Android phone & iPhone step by step using the app.
Read Also: How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently
How to delete a Twitter account on Android Phone 2023
You can permanently delete your Twitter account by following the steps below.
- First, open the Twitter app on your Android phone.
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top left-hand corner.
- From the given options, tap on Settings and privacy.
- Tap Account.
- At the bottom of the Account section, tap “Deactivate your account “.
- Now read the account deactivation information, and tap Deactivate.
- Confirm your password when prompted and tap Deactivate.
- Now, you will see a pop-up “Deactivate your account?”.
- Confirm that “Yes, deactivate “.
- Now, you will see that Your account is deactivated.
If your mood changes and you want your Twitter account back within 30 days of deactivating it, just log in. Now your account will be reactivated.
If the 30-day period has passed, you will not be able to log in to your account again.
How to Delete Twitter Account on iPhone
- Open the Twitter app on your iPhone.
- Now, Tap on your profile photo in the top left-side corner.
- Then, select “Settings and Privacy”.
- Tap on “Account.”
- Scroll down and tap “Deactivate Your Account”.
- Read the account deactivation information, and tap “Deactivate.”
- Confirm your password and tap the “Deactivate Account” button to confirm the request.