When you buy a new phone, you see that many apps start downloading automatically. Then the question comes to your mind that “How do I stop downloading phone apps to a new device? “
When you first see it, it can be annoying to you. So here you will learn How doI stops downloading phone applications on a new device step by step.
How do I stop downloading phone applications on a new device:
- First Open Google Play store.
- Tap your Gmail Logo from the top-right corner.
- Tap on settings.
- Tap General.
- Now tap on auto-update apps.
- To prevent automatic app updates or downloading, select Don’t auto-update app.
- Tap Done.
- Tap on Downloading Symbol from the Notification bar.
- Tap Stop.
- First, open your phone app store (Galaxy store, Mi Getapp store, or V-AppStore).
- Tap on the download arrow.
- Then tap on the Downloading app.
- Now you will see the delete icon and tap on it.