Sometimes when you format the device or buy a new Android device your contacts are not on your phone, then you get worried about getting your contacts back. Here’s How to Transfer contacts from one Phone to another or from the previous phone to a new mobile phone in some ways.
First, sign in with your Google and add an account to your phone, so that you can use your device properly. Your data such as calendar dates, Chrome Web data, contacts, docs, etc. are saved in a Google account. You can back up your Google anytime.
How to Transfer contacts from one phone to another
1. Transfer your contact with Google Account sync contacts
- Open Settings.
- Find account & sync.
- Tap google account.
- Tap the Gmail account.
- Ensure that the “Contact” toggle is enabled.
Your contacts are synchronized with your Google account, which will allow you to easily access your contacts.
2. Transfer contacts from one phone to another without a SIM card
You can import or export all contacts from your Google account to a vcf file. Login to your Google account before any web browser (we recommend Chrome).
- Log in with your Google Account.
- Tap Manage Your Google Account.
- Scroll left to right and tap “People and Share”.
- Tap “Contacts” You will see all contacts.
- Tap on the top left menu (three lines).
- Tap Export.
Now open your “file manager” and select the downloaded vcf contact file and send it to another phone via Gmail.
Download your contact file and open it, now it will take some time to copy all your contacts to your Android. All your contacts have been copied to your other phone. You can easily see all the contacts in the contact list.
3. Transfer contacts from one Android phone to another via Bluetooth
With this method, you can share your SIM card and phone contacts. First of all, you have to open the Contacts app to share your contacts, after that, you go to Settings.
- Open your contacts app.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner.
- Tap on settings.
- Tap Import/export contacts.
- Tap share contacts.
- Select “Bluetooth” on the “Share with” option.
4. Transfer Contacts from Android to Android with Apps
You can also send all your contacts directly with one click. To transfer contacts from Android to Android, you can use a sharing app like “JioSwitch” which is a Made in India app.
Make sure that the JioSwitch app is present on both phones. Here you will see how to easily transfer your contacts from “JioSwitch”.
- Open JioSwitch App.
- Tap on Send.
- Tap on the contact.
- Tap Send.
- Tap on the connected phone.