Instagram does not provide the option to download images, but we want to download pictures, so we use third-party applications. Here we have given some methods for Android and PC.
Most people ask the question “How to download pictures from Instagram on an Android device or PC”? Here we have given some ways by which you can
download the image online or through third-party apps.
- click the three-dot icon on the right corner of the picture.
- Then click on the “Share” option.
- Then click on the “Share with” option & select “Instake Downloader”.
- Then click on the download button.
Instagram photos will be saved in the gallery. If you want to download the image from a
private account, first log in with your account in “Instake Downloader”.
After that click on the download button and download the picture.
Download the “Photo and Video Downloader for Instagram” app.
Now launch the app, toggle to “Photo & Video Downloader for Instagram” and choose “Open
“InsTake” is also known as “photos and videos downloader for Instagram”.
- Download “Photo and Video Downloader for Instagram” from Google Play Store.
- Launch the application, turn on the “Photo and Video Downloader for Instagram” features, and tap “Open Instagram”.
- Tap the icon above the image you want to download (three vertical dots).
- To download the images on your Android phone, choose the “Share to” option and choose “Intake Downloader”.
- View downloaded images in your gallery.
How to download images from Instagram online
- Open Instagram on your device and select the image you want to download.
- Tap on three vertical dots.
- Select the “Copy Link” option.
- Go to www.Instadp.org or Instadp.org
- Paste the link into the text box.
- Click the “Download” button.
How to download images from Instagram-PC
If you want to download Instagram images in an easy way, download the Chrome extension
“Image Downloader for Instagram”, and add the extension to Chrome.
Open your profile page and enter the username or hashtag in the search bar from which you want to download the picture. Now select the photo you want to download, then click on the download image on the arrow symbol. The download has started, check your download folder.
- Open the Chrome browser.
- install the “Image Downloader for Instagram” extension.
- Add the extension and go to Instagram.
- Open the profile page and select the image.
- Now click on the Download (Arrow) symbol.
Also read: Where is Recycle bin in Android
Select the image you want to download, click the three horizontal dots that will show some options, and select “Copy Link”. Next, copy the page URL and paste it into Chrome’s search bar and add “q” to the beginning of any Instagram post URL.
- Go to the Instagram website and see the image you want to download.
- Tap on three points and whatever option will appear.
- Select the image and copy the URL of the page.
- Go to the website “www.socialdown.com”.
- Paste the link into the text box.
- Click the “Download” option and “Save” the image.
Go to the Instagram app and tap on the image.
Now right-click the image and tap the “Inspect” option.
Now a new window will open and you will view the page source. After this press the ctrl + F button. Enter “jpg” in the text box below. Now a link to the image you have selected will appear.
Copy the link and enter it in Chrome, now your image will open, Right-click on the picture and save it.
- Open Instagram and choose Image.
- Right-click on the image and tap on the “Inspect” option.
- Press the ctrl + F button, type “jpg” and enter.
- Copy and paste the link into the Chrome text box.
- Now save the image.
Was this article “How to Download Images from Instagram-Android Mobile and PC” helpful to you?