At this time almost everyone uses a dual-sim card mobile phone and more and more people have this question of how to use two WhatsApp in one Android phone. If you want to get the answer to this question then you have come to the right place.
Officially can’t use two WhatsApp accounts on one Android phone. If you use a third-party app, your WhatsApp account may be permanently closed. So don’t use any third-party app to use two WhatsApp.
A dual-SIM phone is needed to run two WhatsApp accounts on one phone. Because WhatsApp uses your phone number for verification and confirmation via SMS or call.
How can Use dual WhatsApp accounts on Xiaomi phones?
2. Search the Dual Apps option and tap on dual apps.
3. You will see a list of apps that can work with it. You can clone any messaging app like WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram, all you have to do is toggle it.
4. Go to the Dual app and toggle off to get another copy of WhatsApp.
How to Use two WhatsApp accounts on a Samsung mobile phone
2. search Dual Messenger and tap on Advance features.
4. Now, toggle on Display to enable Dual Messenger.
How to set up the second WhatsApp
- Now start another WhatsApp.
- Tap on Agree and Continue.
- Now, verify your phone number.
- Make sure the second sim is in the phone.
- Enter another number for the second number on which you want to access WhatsApp.
- After typing your number, tap Next,
- Then click OK.
- Now WhatsApp will send a verification code.
WhatsApp will automatically read that code on your phone. Otherwise, just type the verification code. If you do not receive the SMS, tap on the Retry button. Or wait for a few seconds. Or click the Call button to receive a verification phone call.
- How to Delete Recent Gboard GIF History on Android Phone
- New Apple iPhone 13 Specifications, Price in India
- Top 7 Best Fast Charger for Android Mobile Phones
- My Phone Charger is Plugged in But Not Charging?